- Reflect on the procedures to define a Career Guidance strategy to be incorporated in the human resources policy of the SME
- Structure and promote adult learning opportunities in the workplace
- Assure the assessment and development of employees’ entrepreneurial skills.
This framework integrates inputs from the:
- research made by the consortium introduced in the document Career Guidance and Learning in SMEs – Final report (accessible here)
- feedback and inputs provided by the experts from the National Working Groups (check the results from the first meeting here)
- key European documents, including the EntreComp – The European Entrepreneurship Competence Framework and the Final report of the ET2020 Working Group 2016-2018 on Adult Learning – Promoting adult learning in the workplace
To assure the match between the results from the research and the EntreComp, before developing the framework, partners produced the GrowINg Research Matrix. This matrix assures that the EntreComp is reflected in the project’s approach and allowed the selection of the entrepreneurial competences to be approached in GrowINg (matrix available here).